Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Watercourse Way Bath House Spa - Palo Alto

4/5 stars

For $90 (1 hour massage), I think that you definitely get your money's worth.

This is the second time that I've been here and I am already planning on returning. My sister (who got me the massage as a very generous Christmas present) and my mom are also planning on returning. Since we are all very opinionated - that says A LOT!

Watercourse is a great value IMO because it includes a hot stone massage and hot towels for your feet and face - these are not included at Preston Wynne in Saratoga.

The massage seems to last longer than usual because of all these "extras" and both the masseuses I've had are wonderful and really listen to your needs. I asked for extra shoulder, neck, scalp, and face attention and I got it. I would recommend Amy, Ali, David, Yvonne, or Jeneane.

(2011)

No comments: