Sunday, January 3, 2016

Liberty Limousines & Transportation - Campbell

5/5 stars

The definition of professional. Steve drove my mom, sister, my mom's best friend, cousin, and my two best friends to wine country for a second bachelorette party. He was so courteous and attentive -- my mom still talks about Steve today. I can't wait to find an excuse to use his service again.

The limo was clean and stocked with water and sodas. My sister even made me a CD which we blasted over his speakers. After he drops you off at a winery, he gives you his cell phone number to call so he can pick you up when you're done (he's not allowed to park at the front of the winery waiting for you -- makes sense). We didn't have to use the number ONCE. He always saw us (or anticipated our moves) and he was always there waiting for us. Door open, hand open to help us in.

Steve, you know how to run an exceptional business. Thank you.

(2012)

No comments: