Sunday, January 3, 2016

The New World Tavern - Plymouth, MA

3/5 stars

VERY impressive beer list. 32 beers on tap and an advertised 100 in bottles.

We came here w/ my craft beer-loving hubby and Uncle and they both seemed to really enjoy themselves. Sampler of 5 was only $10! I had the special cocktail: a pineapple margarita. It was only okay (pineapple was canned) - should've stuck w/ the beer sampler.

Food was fairly overpriced. I had the cranberry and ponzu glazed wings. I liked the cranberry buffalo wings a lot, but could've used more cranberry and they could've been fried less dry. I also tasted the New World pizza and the waffle fries. I would order both again next time. I'd stay away from the beet salad, though. The portion size was ridiculously tiny.

I would def return. It was a clean, laid-back place (with good service!) to hang out with my Plymouth family who I don't get to see very often.

(2013)

No comments: