Thursday, August 13, 2015

Kara's Cupcakes - San Francisco

5/5/ stars

Kara's Cupcakes is the reason why I started using Yelp. I was looking for cupcake-ries and my co-worker had shown me Yelp and before I knew it, I was bookmarking, and reading, and relying on, and then writing to commemorate all the places I had nom nom nom'd.

CUPCAKE: It was my first "bookmark" and now, I'm hooked on Yelp's plethora of honest reviews and hooked on Kara's picture/tastebuds-perfect, moist, not too sweet, airy, fluffy, oh-so-pretty, deliciously yummy sprinkled Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla frosting + petite cake concoction. 

PLACE: It was like a mirage. We've been driving, and walking, and were kinda tired, and oh-so-thirsty when I saw the sign on the sidewalk. I had no idea Kara's was in the Marina!! I totally jumped for joy!!!! Kara's Cupcakes was chic n' boutique-like, crisp, n' pink. I wish there was such a dream-like store in the South Bay. Pretty please?

(2008)

No comments: