Thursday, June 4, 2009

OMG, FREE!

The enterasmanyfreebookscontests bug has bit me. He sort of looks like a mosquito. With glasses. And a cane.

Yesterday, I entered PartSixofThree's Eoin Colfer Twitter contest and ... whoa ... I actually won? Sweet! ARTEMIS FOWL for me! And today, I open up my trusty Google Reader and a deluge of bloggers are giving away exciting YA books (we can all probably thank BEA for all this)!

To make it super duper easy for you, I'm gonna tell you where you can find these contests!

* 3-book-package! You can win LIAR (Justine Larbalestier), SHIVER (Maggie Stiefvater), and CATCHING FIRE (Suzanne Collins) here.

* The fabulous Mary Kole (owner of kidlit.com) is giving away CATCHING FIRE, SHIVER, and ALONG FOR THE RIDE (Sarah Dessen) here!

* What kind of tree are you? Comment on Kate Messner's blog and win THE BRILLIANT FALL OF GIANNA Z!

* And I'm a little behind on this, but SILVER PHOENIX has been set free! The lovely Cindy Pon is holding a monster contest on her blog. She's giving away a ton of amazing stuff: an original framed brushpainting (she's super talented) + a signed copy of her novel, and a $100 gift card to the book store of your choice + a signed copy of her novel. You can watch the beautiful video trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihJ1xy009bk

No comments: