Monday, March 29, 2010

Let's celebrate the end of March!

*skips in*

Hello! I am so happy to be back. I've been buried underneath end-of-quarter projects, so even though I actually work for the Great Internet Gods, I haven't had much time to play on the internet (Twitter, Google Reader, etc). So color me stoked that March is over! I celebrated by creating this post filled with fun links for you. Enjoy!

- Rejections got you down? Read this inspiring post from SHIVER'S Maggie Stiefvater and win a copy of LINGER here!

- Feel better after reading Maggie's post? Then submit here.

- An interview with Andrew Harwell, editorial assistant at Dutton Children's Books

- Really interesting (and positive) story about Bologna from PW


- New blog that I kinda loff: http://thebookshelfmuse.blogspot.com/

- I like [trying] to win things: Mandy Hubbard contest and Heidi R. Kling contest

- And last but not least, I may just be crazy enough to fly to D.C. FOR J.K. ROWLING! (that is, if I had entered the Egg Roll lottery on time)


No comments: