Monday, January 4, 2016

Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers - Broken Arrow, OK

5/5 stars


We were only in Oklahoma for 3 nights, but we went to Freddy's 3 times... because Freddy's is AWESOME!

Truly one of my favorite burgers. It's certainly not gourmet or In n' Out, but it's the smush-iest. As in, they smush the heck out of their burgers so it's nice and thin. It's got a nice crust, but is still incredibly juicy. The cheese is ooey, gooey perfect. You take a bite of the burger and then wash it all down with some sweet tea and it's just delightful.

The frozen custard is like... a thick, creamy brick. Actually, they call it a "concrete." Anyway, I know bricks can't be creamy, but well... a frozen custard concrete from Freddy's just *is*. Just try it and you'll get it. I had mine with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff and I highly recommend that combination. I'm nuts about marshmallow fluff :)


Thank you, Pioneer Woman, for telling us about Freddy's!!!

(2015)

No comments: