Monday, January 4, 2016

Tessora’s Barra di Vino - Campbell

5/5 stars


My new favorite wine bar in the area. Hubby and I went here on a whim and had a terrific experience. Mainly due to our server. The customer service is awesome. They make you feel welcomed.

You get to make your own flight which is really fun. I started with a bubbly. I tried 2 different ones that night and loved them both. I also got to taste a few reds. The staff is knowledgeable. The pours are very generous and I hope that doesn't change because the place is fairly new. The only food we ordered was the red pepper dipping sauce and it was yummy.

They had music that night and I usually don't like live music in such a small place because it can get so loud, but I really enjoyed the band. I mean, c'mon. They played a Backstreet Boys song! :)

(2014)

No comments: