Sunday, January 3, 2016

Tortilla Jo’s - Anaheim

3/5 stars

I am not a fan of Downtown Disney. I'd rather eat a turkey leg (seriously tastes like ham) or a clam chowder bowl in Disneyland than spend the money and be disappointed with the fare at Downtown Disney. Also, for just a little more money, you can get some incredible appetizers at the Tiki Lounge (Disneyland Hotel) or Napa Rose.

BUT, we had a very large group for a very special birthday (my bff's 30th) so Tortilla Jo's it was. And, I gotta say, it was a wonderful choice. The service - even though gratuity was already included - was soooo nice! The guacamole was some of the best I've had (and it was so simple! I bet their mortar and pestle is sprinkled with fairy dust ...) and the pitchers of margaritas were solid (and $40 -- not so bad for Downtown Disney, IMO).

So, if I must eat at Downtown Disney, it, from now on, must be Tortilla Jo's.

(2012)

No comments: