Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Duo Steak & Seafood - Wailea, HI

3/5 stars

When my husband learned that they have an all-you-can-eat raw bar for $60, we had to make a reservation. It was a steal, IMO. Freshly shucked oysters, LOBSTER tails, and an assortment of poke & ceviche ...

I don't do raw, so I went the rustic pork pâté route. I probably ate way too much pâté (it was fine, but I've had better). My wine cocktail did help everything go down nicely. It was a really wonderful drink. The sommelier makes them to order, picking a wine to suit your taste.

The restaurant wasn't as pretty as the other two at the Four Seasons, but the service was just as nice. I didn't think the Maui onion soup was too special, though. It was only okay.

A nice evening, but I wasn't blown away.

(2011)

No comments: