Monday, December 28, 2015

Sebastiani Vineyards - Sonoma

2/5 stars

There was an UNFORTUNATE tasting fee of $10. My two friends and I each bought a bottle of their Chardonnay, but none of our fees were waived. That wasn't very nice. Our server was friendly, but she was NOT GENEROUS at all. I wanted to try their port because I was looking for Christmas presents, but they weren't offering it on their tasting menu. Even though there was a bottle open, she made me switch out one of the reds for a taste of the port. It was pretty ridiculous.

Sebastiani, you've got to learn a thing or two about customer service from other wineries. There are TONS of wineries in Sonoma that waive the tasting fee with purchase. There are EVEN MORE wineries that offer additional tastings without making you substitute.

(2009)

No comments: