Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Serendipity 3 - Las Vegas

4/5 stars

I went here because of John Cusack!

No idea there was a Serendipty in Vegas, but I'm super glad there is.

And even though tall, dark, and handsome wasn't there, the famous frozen hot chocolate was. I'm so happy it wasn't over-hyped. Tasted like ... creamy, slushy Ovaltine. With real whip cream. If I had enough room, I would've wanted another one.

It's way expensive ($16.50 for a burger!), but it's Vegas. At least the portions are HUGE. The boy ordered the steak sandwich and it was as long as his arm (it was really good, too). I had the uber juicy burger with avocado, brie (my favorite cheese on a burger - you don't see it often as an option), and caramelized onions. The onion rings were crispy and the batter was tasty, but I didn't think it went with the parmesan that was dusted on top. Big con was that the french fries were OVERLY salted. AND because it was sea salt there were huge chunks of salt everywhere.

The outdoor area is nice, the indoors is fun and flirty, and the fried oreos are ... sin. Try one. And one is pretty much enough.

(2011)

No comments: