Thursday, January 15, 2015

In-N-Out Burger - Santa Clara

5/5 stars

FOOD: When I was a kid, it was McDonald's... for their Happy Meals (when they were still served in those cardboard boxes that could also be turned into a castle for miniture plastic barbie), their chicken McNuggets and their french fries dipped in sweet n' sour sauce... I didn't know any better (heck, I even disliked onions)...

Then I went to college and got educated and my fast food of choice changed.

I love the simplicity of the menu: hamburger, cheeseburger, or Double Double, fresh-cut french fries, and chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla milkshakes. I adore the secret menu: animal-style, neapolitan shakes, grilled cheese, and 4x4s. But especially, I heart how fresh the lettuce, tomatoes, and onions are. We're lucky West Coast-ians!!

ATMOSPHERE: Sparkling clean, super friendly service, and a mere couple bucks cheap... kick ass. They're open LATE (1AM or later), too. Only complaint is that this In n' Out shares a parking lot with AMC Mercado 20... which means that parking is difficult.

(2007)

No comments: