Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cold Stone Creamery

3.5/5 stars

ICE CREAM: doesn't taste homemade and isn't quality like Fenton's, but I still prefer it over Baskin Robbin's or Dreyers/Breyers from the store. I heart the fact that you get to create your own flavor. My favorite is the cake batter (tastes just like yellow cake batter), and the sweet cream (a sweeter version of vanilla).

They also have chocolate, white chocolate, cheesecake, banana, a couple sorbets, and a new flavor - toast?! They have a great variety of toppings: Heath, Snickers, Kit Kat, white chocolate chips, chocolate sprinkles, gummy bears, cookie dough, hot fudge, oreos, peanuts, almonds, and a plethora of fruit toppings - cherry, pineapple, apple, strawberry, etc. My Cold Stone of choice is cake batter with marshmallow cream, caramel, brownie, and banana. If I'm feeling especially decadent, I also get their whipped topping - it's super thick and rich. I've also gotten their ice cream cakes for several occasions. You get to customize it all you want (I like the red velvet cake)! Or you can pick up a pre-made one in the freezer - EZ PZ!

ATMOSPHERE: clean and cheerful! And accomodating. Always crowded! Isn't cheap, all the toppings add up, but their small, the "Like It," is plenty!

(2007)

No comments: